Coming into the Light with lanterns, e-commerce & stuff
Code of Ethics
- I will write deliberately and with accuracy.
- I will acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.
- I will preserve the original post, using notations to show where I have made changes so as to maintain the integrity of my publishing.
- I will not delete comments unless they are spam, off-topic, slanderous, or deemed offensive to this blog’s audience of readers.
- I will reply to emails and comments when appropriate, and do so promptly.
- I will strive for high quality with every post-including basic spell checking.
- I will stay on topic
- I will disagree with other opinions respectfully.
- I will link to online references and original source materials directly.
- I will disclose conflicts of interest.